Expected a rebound on Monday/Tuesday in U.S market, but how the trading day does, not much idea. LVS is at strong support of $16, awaiting time decay to Feb19.
As it gets closer to Feb 2nd week, i'll look at the possible opportunities of entering additional positions to add more income for Feb Expiry.
Planning to expand my portfolio after Feburary progressively.
Will be looking into GE, ENER, KERX, URE, PCX. Citigroup will be monitored as it gets closer to $3 strike, my possible timeframe of entering would be around June 2010.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
25/01/2010
Market Price of LVS = $18.65
LVS Feb $17 Put @0.69, Nett Premium = $4,470.65 (Open 66lot, 12Jan10- )
LVS Feb $15 Put @0.20, Nett Premium = -$500.22 (Open 50lot, 12Jan10- )
Buy to Close, LVS Feb $15 Put (LJJNW) @0.64
50contracts
Comissions+Fees = $63.04
Premium Received/Paid = ($3263.04)
LVS Feb $13 Put @0.14, Nett Premium = -$213.05 (Closed 25lot, 14Jan10-25Jan10)
Buy to Close, LVS Feb $13 Put (LJJNM) @0.20
25contracts
Comissions+Fees = $31.52
Premium Received/Paid = ($531.52)
LVS Feb $17 Put @0.69, Nett Premium = $4,470.65 (Open 66lot, 12Jan10- )
LVS Feb $15 Put @0.20, Nett Premium = -$500.22 (Open 50lot, 12Jan10- )
Buy to Close, LVS Feb $15 Put (LJJNW) @0.64
50contracts
Comissions+Fees = $63.04
Premium Received/Paid = ($3263.04)
LVS Feb $13 Put @0.14, Nett Premium = -$213.05 (Closed 25lot, 14Jan10-25Jan10)
Buy to Close, LVS Feb $13 Put (LJJNM) @0.20
25contracts
Comissions+Fees = $31.52
Premium Received/Paid = ($531.52)
25/01/2010
US Market opened High yesterday as expected, but sell down is strong. LVS 's selldown speed is out of my expectations, but due to the margin call's due date, i have to do something to reduce the negative buying power on my acct before Brokerage takes the action on my behalf.
So the decision is made to close $13 strike at a loss, thou it can be a profitable expiry if it was left to expire. Learn something abt using 'Spare' leverage onhand can hinder my main course of action/intention.
By closing $13 isnt sufficient, i still have negative buying power, so i need to close aditional positions, considering the Cash Power must be enough to be exercised for my $17 strike, so i closed part of my $15 position. This took away part my 'profits/income', thou if left to expiry would also provides me a profitable expiry.
I am still left with 66lots of $17 position, same choices onhand as stated on my earlier posting. With Buying Power in the Green now, i've avoided the Margin Call at the expenses of some Profitable Expiry Positions.
Adjustments was done with logical considerations, my feelings are been noticed as i go through my test.
So the decision is made to close $13 strike at a loss, thou it can be a profitable expiry if it was left to expire. Learn something abt using 'Spare' leverage onhand can hinder my main course of action/intention.
By closing $13 isnt sufficient, i still have negative buying power, so i need to close aditional positions, considering the Cash Power must be enough to be exercised for my $17 strike, so i closed part of my $15 position. This took away part my 'profits/income', thou if left to expiry would also provides me a profitable expiry.
I am still left with 66lots of $17 position, same choices onhand as stated on my earlier posting. With Buying Power in the Green now, i've avoided the Margin Call at the expenses of some Profitable Expiry Positions.
Adjustments was done with logical considerations, my feelings are been noticed as i go through my test.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)